There are six object types when adding to a Network 8000 network in the Equipment Database. When should each type be selected?
Network 8000 GCM and LNC
Each type provides the necessary support for the different block types available in the different Network 8000 GCMs and LNC. An upload will fail if block support is not available because the wrong object was chosen.
Select the correct object type to match the field-installed Network 8000 panel.
- ASDGCM4 - A GCM-84000 series using revision 4.x firmware and configured with an ASD bus
- ASDGCM5 - A GCM-84000 or GCM-86000 series using 5.x firmware and configured with an ASD bus
- GCM4 - A GCM-84000 series using 4.x firmware and configured with GCS modules
- GCM5 - A GCM-84000 series using 5.x firmware and configured with GCS modules
- GIM 2100 - A Global Integration Module for System 2100
- SIM GCM - same as a LNC-100