IC or Gateway returning default values.
Modbus, SNP, Unifact.
Sigma IC's and IC3's, BAS PIU's.
In Sigma the following is displayed:
Note the default value displayed will be the default value set within the object.
There are a number of causes:
Ensure that no additional spaces have been inserted. Select all of the gateway.txt with the cursor to reveal any extra spaces.
Separators within the input and output fields should be a comma (,).
User comments e.g. "Temperature Sensor", "Setpoint" at the end of a input or output line are commented out using a semicolon (;).
- In some gateway.txt the IC/PIU communications need to be set e.g. Modbus. Make sure these match the 3rd party's network.
- In the Modbus IC, ensure the gateway.txt is set to modbus or crompton as required.
To simplify the problem solving process:
- Use one gateway.txt entry and one connected controller on the 3rd party's network
- Disconnect the remainder
- Choose a mapped point in the 3rd party controller with a known value.
- Once working, the remainder of the controllers can be added along with the points to be mapped.