Having issues with the Personnel Manager, need to create a log file for PSS/R&D to help troubleshoot the problem.
- Edit the file 'PersonnelManagerCtrl.dll.config' in the Continuum installation directory 'Commom' folder
- Change 'LogFile Enable' from False to True.
- Use the Personnel Manager to perform the operation causing issues so that diagnostics information can be written to the log file.
- Make sure to set 'LogFile Enable' back to False.
- File 'PersonnelManagerLog.txt will be created in the Continuum installation folder, send to PSS for analysis.
NOTE: The 'LogPerformance' option can be used when troubleshooting slowness issues.