Need to downgrade AS from 1.5 to 1.4, quick press "reset" 3 time, AS geso to DFU mode, after select "new database", get an error "New database failed"
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Automation Server AS
- Device Administrator
- SBO 1.4 1.5
AS and PC connected with USB and Network cable
USB port on laptop (leveno) has additional power on one of the USB ports, switch to different port
Firewall was enabled and disabled firewall
- Disconnect Network cable, use USB connection only (May need to select a different port on laptop, see Cause Notes above)
- Quickly press "reset" 3 time to DFU mode
- Click "Update Device" Icon and select "New database"
If the above fails, try another USB port and disable antivirus software.
In some cases, you will need to:
- Place the device in DFU mode
- Power down the AS
- Let it sit for at least an hour to let the capacitors lose their charge.
- Power up the device again, place it in DFU mode
- Use the USB connection to load the correct version