Display options now the DCX250 is no longer available
- DCX250 Touch Screen Display part number 01-0008-300
The DCX250 is not available from January 2012: Discontinuation of Infinity 01-0008-300 (DCX 250) - PA-00184
There is no direct replacement for the DCX250 and there is no other display that works directly on Infinet.
The Continuum display options are-
- Netcontroller IO Bus - Infistat or LD-1
- Direct connection to some controllers - Smart sensor or xP-Display
- A Continuum Cyberstation could be used if more information and input is required.
- Another option would be a Bacnet or Lon display.
Or, the L-VIS from Loytec using bacnet MSTP may be such an option (LonWorks and BACnet Touch Panels Release - PA-00106). http://www.loytec.com/products/lvis (LON via NC2-F- port16 would also be an option, see Can LONMark Devices be used with Continuum?) NOTE - All support for this product is via Loytec.
The EMX170 was a small display and keyboard available for some older Infinity Controllers (i1)
This unit is obsolete, although it may be possible to repair one. There is no replacement for this unit.
If the i1 controller is being replaced with an i2 unit then either a smart sensor or an xP Display plus room sensor could be used