Configuring and monitoring the Xenta 102-AX is traditionally done through the LNS Xenta 102-AX Plug-In, but how can it be done in a Vista Classic Network where no LNS plug-ins are available?
- Vista 5 Classic Network
- Xenta 102-AX
- Vista Workstation ONLY -- This plug-in is not compatible with Webstation or XBuilder graphics at this time.
LNS Plug-ins are not available in a Vista Classic Network.
All of the values that are written to by the LNS Plug-In are public and available through the Vista front end. So if only one or two signals need to be set for each box, this can be accomplished by locating them in the Vista network and writing the desired values to them. This does require some fairly intimate knowledge of the Xenta 102-AX and Plug-In. The alternative is:
- Download the Xenta 102-AX TGML Plug-in by clicking the image below.
- Unzip the contents to the hard drive.
- Open the TGML file.
- Select File > Save As > Vista Database Object
- Navigate to the first Xenta 102-AX in the network. Drill down into the 102-AX on the same level with Node_Object and VAV_Controller modules.
- Give the plug-in graphic a name and save.
- Right click on the Graphic object in Vista Workstation and select Copy
- Navigate to the next Xenta 102-AX and select Paste Shortcut. Since all bindings are automatically populated with relative bindings, copying and pasting shortcuts will automatically display data for the associated Xenta 102-AX.
- Repeat Step 8 for all Xenta 102-AXs in the network.