Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82120members
349628posts

where can i found experts online.,E

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
besmile4ever_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

where can i found experts online.,E

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/7/2009

Hi,
I will thank your for your help. I need an assistant from an expert to give me the right authentication solution to implement it on my organization network.
Gents is there any online source so i can contact the expert and get a consultation from the?
i do not mind to pay 🙂

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: where can i found experts online.,E

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/8/2009

This may not be the best place to look for network authentication services but maybe one of our customer can help.

If you had a question about network authentication using an APC device, please rephrase your question as it was unclear.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Erasmus_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: where can i found experts online.,E

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/8/2009

This may not be the best place to look for network authentication services but maybe one of our customer can help.

If you had a question about network authentication using an APC device, please rephrase your question as it was unclear.