Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82695members
350419posts

What difference between models: APC BE 750G and APC BE 750G-CN

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
fritzmom_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

What difference between models: APC BE 750G and APC BE 750G-CN

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/24/2011

I've been doing more searching on the above and have discovered that there seems to be 2 different models; one has -CN (probably for Canada) attached.

I live in Canada and Dell Canada is selling both of these models with a substantial difference in price. However, on the APC online store both these models are the same price.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two models? The specs are slightly different but I'm not sure if that has something to do with 'codes' that are different for the US and Canada.

I would buy the less expensive (if they are BOTH identical); however buying direct from APC might involve additional duty/customs taxes.

Thanks
Barb

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: What difference between models: APC BE 750G and APC BE 750G-CN

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 9/26/2011

Good day Barb,

Both UPS are of the same features and functionality the only difference that I see is that the BE750G-CN is meant to be sold in Canada.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: What difference between models: APC BE 750G and APC BE 750G-CN

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 9/26/2011

Good day Barb,

Both UPS are of the same features and functionality the only difference that I see is that the BE750G-CN is meant to be sold in Canada.