Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82697members
350420posts

WIN7 new PC

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
jgk1938_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

WIN7 new PC

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/12/2012

I just bought a new PC with Win7. I have an APC UPS, BE750G that I've been using with an XP PC. I installed the CD that came with it, now I get messages that the PC can't communicate with the UPS. When I open up the pgm, it takes a few seconds, then it shows that everything is OK. Can you help?

Joe Kovacs

Accepted Solutions
jgk1938_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: WIN7 new PC

Chris,

Yes, the data cable is connected, and when I open the pgm, it shows OK. The attached jpeg shows this.

See Answer In Context

Attachments
2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Chris on APC forums on 1/12/2012

Do you have the data cable(usb cable) connected from the UPS to the computer? If so, could you take a screenshot of the powerchute program so we can see if its communicating?

jgk1938_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Chris,

Yes, the data cable is connected, and when I open the pgm, it shows OK. The attached jpeg shows this.

Attachments