Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84340members
353515posts

Visio Stencil for Smart-UPS 3000XL and the Extra Battery Pack

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
storke_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Visio Stencil for Smart-UPS 3000XL and the Extra Battery Pack

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/23/2009

Does anyone know where I could find a stencil for the Smart-UPS 3000XL and it's 48V Battery pack? Netzoom and Altima don't have it. And I'm not certain I would shell out the $700 for their "service". I guess if push comes to shove I will take a picture of it myself and convert it into a .vss stencil.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Visio Stencil for Smart-UPS 3000XL and the Extra Battery Pack

This reply was originally posted by Jan on APC forums on 3/3/2010

Are you sure Netzoom / Altima don't have it?
Anyway, no need to dish out the cash for their service since APC is offering a complimentary version of it:
http://www.altimatech.com/ncpmfg/index.asp?mfgacronym=apc

See Answer In Context

mcnairj_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/19/2011

I am also looking for the visio stencil for the SUM3000RMXLI2U and it's associated battery pack SUM48RMXLBP2U.
I have already searched internet wide and downloaded all the free files possible that I can find including those from Netzoom and Altima.

If anyone out there has the Visio Stencils for these, I am sure there are a number of people who will be very gratefull including myself.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Jan on APC forums on 3/3/2010

Are you sure Netzoom / Altima don't have it?
Anyway, no need to dish out the cash for their service since APC is offering a complimentary version of it:
http://www.altimatech.com/ncpmfg/index.asp?mfgacronym=apc

mcnairj_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/19/2011

I am also looking for the visio stencil for the SUM3000RMXLI2U and it's associated battery pack SUM48RMXLBP2U.
I have already searched internet wide and downloaded all the free files possible that I can find including those from Netzoom and Altima.

If anyone out there has the Visio Stencils for these, I am sure there are a number of people who will be very gratefull including myself.