Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82471members
350043posts

MGE GALAXY 7000 (G7TUPS160) & MGE GALAXY 5500 (G55TUPSU80HS )

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

MGE GALAXY 7000 (G7TUPS160) & MGE GALAXY 5500 (G55TUPSU80HS )

This question was originally posted by warifir on APC forums on 7/9/2013

Dear Folks,

Can any body tell me how many standard battery module would come with above mentioned MGE GALAXY UPS's. I would like to know the battery module quantity with standard backup time of 10 minutes.

Kindly also let me know the part number of the battery module.

I will wait for your response.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: MGE GALAXY 7000 (G7TUPS160) & MGE GALAXY 5500 (G55TUPSU80HS )

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/9/2013

Based on my research, here is what I know:

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: MGE GALAXY 7000 (G7TUPS160) & MGE GALAXY 5500 (G55TUPSU80HS )

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/9/2013

Based on my research, here is what I know: