Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82692members
350417posts

H15 switch/delay appears to work in reverse

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/17/2010

I set the delay for the "Delayed" outlets to 6 seconds and hooked up a line from my processor's trigger OUT to the H15 trigger IN. After turning my processor on, the amps immediately turned on (as opposed to the 6 second delay), and then, after 6 seconds passed, the amps were turned off by the APC.

Seems to be a bit backwards. Any thoughts from anyone?

Accepted Solutions
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I set the delay for the "Delayed" outlets to 6 seconds and hooked up a line from my processor's trigger OUT to the H15 trigger IN. After turning my processor on, the amps immediately turned on (as opposed to the 6 second delay), and then, after 6 seconds passed, the amps were turned off by the APC.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
bborzell_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes