Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82546members
350156posts

Bezel SMX1500RM2UNC

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
layser_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Bezel SMX1500RM2UNC

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/22/2013

I'm looking for the front bezel on a SMX1500RM2UNC, does anyone have one they would part with?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Battman_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: Bezel SMX1500RM2UNC

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/23/2013

You might also do well to check Ebay as I have frequently seen APC ups parts being offered there.  Good luck !

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 8/22/2013

If nobody does not, you can try APC support to see if we have one available to send or try CoastTec.

tyler.s. - is this type of thing something CoastTec might offer if APC does not have it (which I think we might since it is a current unit) but just for future notice?

tyler.s._apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/22/2013

Typically, we don't offer just the front bezel by itself, but could have it replaced as part of the full re-certification process.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have the schematics or parts for the SMX models yet, so we wouldn't be able to help, in this case.  Hopefully, APC support has one available!

Battman_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/23/2013

You might also do well to check Ebay as I have frequently seen APC ups parts being offered there.  Good luck !