Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84831members
354285posts

ASSEMBLY OF SUA1500I

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
anil_22_007_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

ASSEMBLY OF SUA1500I

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/22/2010

HI,
RECENTLY I AM PURCHASING NEW SMARAT UPS FOR MY WORKSTATION I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO INSTALL OR ASSEMBLE THE APC SUA1500I UPS. I WANT TO KNOW THE WHOLE PROCEDURE.
PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS

Accepted Solutions
anil_22_007_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: ASSEMBLY OF SUA1500I

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/23/2010

thanks sir,
i want to ask the attachment of apc ups to workstation. i am not asking about internal schematic.

thanks

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Anonymous on APC forums on 11/22/2010

Hello:

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. If you are looking for schematics, we are unfortunately unable to provide that information. More information is in our knowledge base answer ID #3017.

http://nam-en.apc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/kw/schematic/session/L3RpbWUvMTI5MDQ0MzQxMC9zaWQv...

Please let us know if there are other questions that you have, or if this is not what you are looking for. Thanks!

anil_22_007_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 11/23/2010

thanks sir,
i want to ask the attachment of apc ups to workstation. i am not asking about internal schematic.

thanks