Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84520members
353751posts

APC ES750 weird issue

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

DTSStudio_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC ES750 weird issue

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/15/2011

I have 2 APC ES750's in my studio, tonight one emitted a constant tone and the green on light flashed on and off a few times, this lasted maybe 10 seconds then about 5 seconds later my other APC ES750 did the same thing, odd thing is I had other things on and not connected to APC's or surge protectors but they didn't flash or turn off or act as if I had just had a power surge or act as if my power went out.

I thought maybe they were self testing and the reason they did it close to each other was because I did hook these up about 10 seconds apart but that was just my first idea on why this happened.

Do you guys have any idea why this would happen? I couldn't find anything on the support section on this.
Any help would be great!

Tags (3)