Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84257members
353362posts

APC 1500 SUA 1500i

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
real_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC 1500 SUA 1500i

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/29/2009

Changing batteries type APC with SLA type batteries must be some settings made with a cable serial.Please I send you these settings and serial cable that is used? Thenk you.Gud day.

Accepted Solutions
Techie_apc
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Re: APC 1500 SUA 1500i

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/30/2009

Radu,

And also perform a self test by pressing the Test button which is located in the front the UPS after replacing the Battery in the unit. Then, you are all set.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Anonymous on APC forums on 7/29/2009

Hi Radu,

The SUA1500I uses the RBC7, http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=RBC7. If you are using an APC replacement battery then all you should have to do is pull out the old one and install the new battery, changes needed in the settings. If you are not using an APC replace battery then you should note that the use of third party batteries will void all warranties since APC has not tested the battery and con not guarantee how that battery will perform in the UPS.

If your not just changing out the battery and have another issue that you believe may require settings to be changed please reply back with as much detail as possible and we will help you out.

Thank you.

Techie_apc
Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/30/2009

Radu,

And also perform a self test by pressing the Test button which is located in the front the UPS after replacing the Battery in the unit. Then, you are all set.