I'm not sure if shutdown timings are also available with a setup like this, but here's what I was planning:
1. Power goes out on all 3 circuits
2. VM's are sent a message to shutdown gracefully.
3. Once the VM's are off, shutdown the SAN and the fiber switch.
4. The DNS server needs to be shutdown last.
For powering up
1. DNS server is booted
2. Fiber and SAN are booted
3. SRV1 and SRV2 are booted along with their VMs
If this type of setup isn't available, how should I redesign my layout to ensure the best possible redundancy and control?