Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82695members
350419posts

EGX300 Custom Web Page Help.zip

Gateways and Energy Servers

Get expert answers to your questions regarding Schneider Electric Gateways & Energy Servers, from product selection to implementation and troubleshooting. Collaborate with a global community of experts and peers, get support and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Community Gateways and Energy Servers forum today.

JamesJeanette
Commander Commander
Commander

EGX300 Custom Web Page Help.zip

How To: Helpful information when creating custom web pages in the EGX300 (using logged data).

Attachments
3 Replies 3
sawchengling
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: EGX300 Custom Web Page Help.zip

James, can we read multiple devices at one page? What about floating point data type?

Randi_Dolan
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi Cheng,

When creating a custom page, you can read from as many devices as you like.  The data received from each device is a comma delimited array of the data returned by the Modbus request.  Therefore, the data returned is "raw" data and needs to be formatted based on the expected data type.  This means, to support floating point numbers, you will have to convert it from 2-16 bit integer numbers to a IEEE754 floating point number.

I hope this helps.

sawchengling
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

got it to work Randi   thanks.

However seems like the different function code in the PL tag is not applicable. In my case, i just use PL__2^3903[2]__PL to read from PM1200, ID 2. Any idea?

There's a reference for the conversion on the web, it work for me:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6887003/convert-32bit-unsigned-real-data-type-splitted-into-two-1...