Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84323members
353487posts

E3SOPT001 Easy UPS SNMP Card Password Reset

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

mianaqeel
Crewman
Crewman

E3SOPT001 Easy UPS SNMP Card Password Reset

How can we do a password reset for SNMP Card DA807 ( E3SOPT001) installed in Easy UPS 20KVA . 

MianAqeel
6 Replies 6
JLehr
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: E3SOPT001 Easy UPS SNMP Card Password Reset

Hi @mianaqeel,

I'm trying to get some eyes on this for you. Do you need help with the login password or one of the others you can configure?

Tags (1)
Mr_T
Ensign
Ensign

Hi Mianaqeel

I do not have a solution for you however I just wish to find out how you managed to configure the Card in the first place?

Please see below my post requesting assistance with this.

Tags (3)
Greenfelder
Cadet

I got a Trip Lite 1500rma2u UPS with an SNMP web card. I kept checking to see if it grabbed a dhcp address but nothing was coming across. I fired up wireshark and configged a span session to dump all the packets from the ups to my laptop. So... the ups has a static address. This came from the Pennsylvania State Police by the way. Im surprised that they would send equipment out the door without wiping it.

Anyway, I can SSH to it when I config a static address on my laptop but cant get in with default username and password.

I tried to hold in the button on the card for 10 seconds, which didnt work. I read in the manual pressing the button twice in 2 second will factory reset it, same thing... no dice.

MyAARPMedicare Login

Tags (1)
delorre
Crewman
Crewman

any solution on this question?

I have the same problem - I want to set the card to take a DHCP address, and after fiddling with the network I connected it to I am getting the logon screen. However, the userID/password I have don't work.

As it's summer period my installer and other parties are hard to reach...

Tags (1)
Shaun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Hi,

I haven't tried this yet as I won't have physical access to an E3S for a week or two - if you'd rather wait and let me try first, let me know.

You'll need the master password for the card.  This is on a sticker on the underside of the card (not the label on the faceplate, the card will need to be removed from the UPS to reach it).

If you then login to https://yourups/password.cgi  with the username admin and the master password, you should be able to reset the user accounts from there.

Tags (1)
delorre
Crewman
Crewman

Hi Shaun,

thanks for the solution.

I was able to proceed as you described and see the username/password that was set.

Using it to log in didn't work though so in the end I cleared all passwords, again using the admin password from the sticker.

After this I could log into the web interface with the sticker-password.

Thanks!

However, for anyone else reading this post: as I experienced it, this is a full reset of the card, so all historical data, logs, ... is gone as well. Strangely the network settings were not touched...

I thought there was an illegal character in the password that was set, but after setting a new user/password I was again not able to log in. Looks like a firmware bug to me, so I'll be looking to upgrade that...

Tags (1)