Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84257members
353361posts

Data Center Expert - Export email in Graph format

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
kstory
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Data Center Expert - Export email in Graph format

I'm running DCE 7.8.0 and have an APC PDU 8841 with an APC Temp sensor connected. I would like to get a daily email in graph format of the temps for the last 24hrs. Can this be done?

I can get the report in csv but cant figure out a way in graph format, Suggestions?

Thank You

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander

Re: Data Center Expert - Export email in Graph format

Hi @kstory 

The graphing, reporting, and exporting functionality of DCE is device independent. 

The PDU on it's own, although it has a graphing feature, does not have an automated export functionality.

Steve

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi @kstory ,

At present, this isn't an option. The best way is to export the data and bring it into Microsoft Excel or some other tool that can do graphing. This is a known issue ans has been entered as an enhancement request. I've added this port to that enhancement request as the more people that request this type of thing, the more likely it will get addressed. There is no current timeframe as to when this might be added to the system, Sorry.

Thanks,

Steve

Tags (1)
kstory
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thank you for the information

Do you know of anyway i can accomplish this with the APC PDU?

Tags (1)
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi @kstory 

The graphing, reporting, and exporting functionality of DCE is device independent. 

The PDU on it's own, although it has a graphing feature, does not have an automated export functionality.

Steve

Tags (1)