How can the AS-P be used as an LPA interface?
EcoStruxure Building Operation.
Building Operation Automation Server Premium.
Working with Loytec LPA in Building Operation and needing a remote interface for connectivity.
To configure the AS-P as an interface in Loytec LonWorks Protocol Analyzer (LPA), follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you have the Loytec LonWorks Protocol Analyzer (LPA) software installed and licensed.
- Activate the AS-P as an LPA interface:
- Access the Loytec LonWorks Protocol Analyzer (LPA) software.
- Locate the settings or configuration section.
- Enable the option to "Activate AS-P as LPA" to designate the AS-P device as the interface.
- Add AS-P as a remote network interface in LPA:
- Within the Loytec LonWorks Protocol Analyzer (LPA) software, navigate to the network interface settings.
- Look for the option to "Add AS-P as Remote Network Interface" and select it.
Keep in mind that by using the AS-P as the LPA interface, you will only be able to capture and analyze the traffic addressed to or from the AS-P device itself. Network traffic between other devices on the LonWorks network may not be captured using this configuration.
It's important to have the Loytec LonWorks Protocol Analyzer (LPA) software installed and properly licensed to perform these steps.