Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84694members
354073posts

"UPS Communication has been lost" Easy UPS 3S

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

AlejandroMedina
Ensign
Ensign

"UPS Communication has been lost" Easy UPS 3S

Hello friends, I have the following problem. Install 3 UPS (Easy UPS 3S 3:3 30kVA/30kW) which had their communication card (E3SOPT001 HDA807) to be able to supervise them via the web. Fully configure them. But I always get the following message "UPS Communication has been lost". Could someone help me solve this UPS status problem. Screenshot attached

Attachments
Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
al_buffington
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: "UPS Communication has been lost" Easy UPS 3S

Hi,

I suspect that you may need a firmware update. Can you confirm the firmware revision that you are running? If it isn't 3.7.DA807.APC.13 then an upgrade should resolve this issue. 

Tags (1)
AlejandroMedina
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I updated it with the staff of schneider electric from Costa Rica together.  But it still gives the same problem.  What else could I do? 

Tags (1)
al_buffington
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Hi,

I recommend contacting your local Schneider Electric support team. If the firmware update did not resolve the issue, or did not properly complete, you will likely need a Field Service Representative (and potentially parts replacement) to resolve this matter. 

Tags (1)