Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84600members
353869posts

ACSC100 LCD Bad?

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
NESCOOTER_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

ACSC100 LCD Bad?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/8/2013

Hey everyone,

Quick question for anyone who has any of the InRow ACSC100's in production.  Have any of  you ever had the LCD panel on the front of your InRow's go bad?  I've got one that has portions of the LCD display blacked out. (ie..all the pixels are turned on.)  The unit is still working fine but it's impossible to see anything on the LCD or use the menus without going through the web interface.  I've pushed new firmware on the unit, power cycled it, re-seated the RJ-45 connector that plugs into the LCD but nothing has worked so far.  Any hints or experience with something like this?

Thanks all.

NESCOOTER

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: ACSC100 LCD Bad?

This reply was originally posted by L2SupportServices-Cooling on APC forums on 5/8/2013

Hello.

You have done most of the troubleshooting to find out what is going on. I am assuming that when you get into the web interface everything is reading correctly. If you have any other inrow cooling units you can try swapping the displays and see if it follows the display or the unit. If you like you can call into our call center 888-695-6500 (keep hitting option 2 for cooling) and we can check on warranty and walk you through a couple other steps if you feel comfortable doing them.

Thank you

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: ACSC100 LCD Bad?

This reply was originally posted by L2SupportServices-Cooling on APC forums on 5/8/2013

Hello.

You have done most of the troubleshooting to find out what is going on. I am assuming that when you get into the web interface everything is reading correctly. If you have any other inrow cooling units you can try swapping the displays and see if it follows the display or the unit. If you like you can call into our call center 888-695-6500 (keep hitting option 2 for cooling) and we can check on warranty and walk you through a couple other steps if you feel comfortable doing them.

Thank you