Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84461members
353665posts

[Imported] Extract EFM data in a format other than CFX

Remote Operations Forum

Collaborate and share knowledge on the extensive range of remote systems and devices, including SCADA radios and RTUs, on the Schneider Electric Exchange Remote Operations (formerly SCADA & Telemetry) forum. From commissioning SCADA integration devices and software, to enhancing existing installations or troubleshooting, connect with a global community of experts and users. Subscribe today.

sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] Extract EFM data in a format other than CFX

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Realflo Electronic Flow Measurement<<
User: mchartrand, originally posted: 2018-10-17 18:18:44 Id:66
This is a re-posting from the obsoleted (October 2018) "Schneider Electric Telemetry & SCADA" forum.

-------------------------------

**_Cmclean:
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to access the RealFLO aga history in order to extract it? I see where I can call an export into CFX, but I'd rather not have to parse that if I can. Anyway I can access the history that goes into the CFX before the formatting so I can just pump it into the DB that I need it to go into?_**

du5tin:
In Realflo 6.81.2 simply select the history display you want, hourly or daily. Select the history you want and then you can go to File-Export-Export as CSV. I believe earlier versions have the same option.
You can also display the type of history you are exporting then select the rows you need. Click Edit-Copy and then paste into spreadsheet software. It pastes as tab separated values in a text editor.
Its not really great for a quick export but ClearSCADA with the Realflo driver is a good way to automate extracting and storing the history.