Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84533members
353784posts

How can i create drop down menu in citect scada

Remote Operations Forum

Collaborate and share knowledge on the extensive range of remote systems and devices, including SCADA radios and RTUs, on the Schneider Electric Exchange Remote Operations (formerly SCADA & Telemetry) forum. From commissioning SCADA integration devices and software, to enhancing existing installations or troubleshooting, connect with a global community of experts and users. Subscribe today.

mostafamalekiazad
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

How can i create drop down menu in citect scada

hi everyone

how can i create a menu like a pic that i attached to this topic?. in other word in citect scada  in run time mode i want to by clicking on the button a menu just like a pic i attached to this topic is appeared. anyone can help me how should i do?

which cicode functions  i should use for it?

can anyone has a example code for this?

menu.JPG.6035662d1e922ec31a8cbd5d7fa6e818.jpeg

1 Reply 1
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: How can i create drop down menu in citect scada

It looks like you need to create a menu definition, and then call DspPopupConfigMenu

2021-08-30 08_39_31-Clipboard.png

Have you looked into this yet?

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..