Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84817members
354270posts

Data transfer Elau Pacdrive MAX-4 & C400 OPC DA

Machine Automation Forum

A forum addressing machine automation solutions for the complete machine lifecycle. Including offers like Machine Advisor, Modicon PLC/PacDrive, Lexium or Preventa. Discuss and share knowledge on offers relating to cloud-based service platforms, machine localization and monitoring, industrial operations control, motion products as well as safety function!

Modan
Cadet
0 Likes

Data transfer Elau Pacdrive MAX-4 & C400 OPC DA

Hello,

I am a maintenance engineer and would like to access some data (machine speed, processed quantity) from two PacDrives in our plant. I have made some research and my plan is:

1. Read data from controller (client) to OPC DA server.

2. OPC DA to OPC UA conversion.

3. Data analysis from OPC UA data

Problem is, I have never worked with Electric Schneider controllers in my career, but Siemens. When I used SE Diagnostic software it was not possible to perform a complete data collection. I was able to see only Communication Log.

Could you please point me in the right direction:

- where to buy/download ELAU PacDrive Automation Toolkit EPAS

- where can I find some tutorials to enable OPC DA on PacDrive controllers

- where to get OPCConfig.exe
- where to find/buy SE drivers for industrial PC (Windows)

Information on PacDrive controllers:

1. MAX-4/11/03/12899/1/0/00, 13130255-004, HW: H494A9, SW: 00.11.09, 570460.0030, X19, RS232 (X5)

2. C400/A8/1/1/1/00, 13130261-001, HW: 2IC3100463, SW 00.16.42, 911707.0050, 2409, Ethernet (X10)

Any comment/help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Modan

Tags (1)