Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84577members
353848posts

Layout Fast - Panel Schedules

LayoutFAST User Group Forum

The LayoutFAST User Group is a place where Specifiers, Contractors, and Panel Builders share their User experience with the tool and ask Schneider Electric experts questions to solve their issues.

Flick311
Cadet
0 Likes

Layout Fast - Panel Schedules

Does anyone know if Layout Fast can do panel schedules? There is software out there that will change/update the panel schedule while working in the model, this provides accurate and time efficient panel schedules. Any input is helpful.

TIA

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
FelixRamos
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: Layout Fast - Panel Schedules

Hi @Flick311,

LayoutFAST does not currently have a panel schedule editor, but we have been working on one in the background.  This feature is currently not on our roadmap for 2022, however, if we see enough interest from users, we could certainly consider escalating the priority of this feature.

Here's a preview of our prototype:

FelixRamos_0-1660597576980.jpeg

Tags (1)
Flick311
Cadet
0 Likes

Re: Layout Fast - Panel Schedules

I apologize for the late response as the email went to my spam folder...

I think that being able to make changes working in the model would save alot of time, markups, etc. for engineers, designers etc. I'd think this would be a big advantage over competitors that offer similar software. I personally hope that Schneider is first because I used Square D products as a "measuring stick" for quality, etc. while I worked in the field for over 20 years. I'll look forward to seeing that someday!

Cheers!

Tags (1)