Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84693members
354073posts

Filtering out Alarm List using SCRIPT in ClearSCADA

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
mhayat
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Filtering out Alarm List using SCRIPT in ClearSCADA

Hi All,

Can anybody help me with this:

I need to apply filtering on Alarm List using some kind of script. What i am trying to achieve here, i have a filter script which i use to filter out some wells on a normal list but i am looking to add a functionality which will look at the Alarm list at the same time and filtered out the alarms only associated with the filtered wells.

In short how can i edit the filter functionality using script in Alarm list.

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

Re: Filtering out Alarm List using SCRIPT in ClearSCADA

It's possible to change the Animation properties on mimic objects during runtime.

It can get a little tricky however...

Essentially there is a bit of a hierarchy: Mimic -> Layers -> Items -> Properties (inc animations)

So if you know the layer name, and the alarm list name, you should be able to access it via

Mimic.Layers("LAYER_NAME").Items("ITEM_NAME").Filter = "*"

And then the Filter property should align with what is required.  I don't remember the exact setup for the Alarm List filters, I can't recall if it's actually a collection, in which case you'd need to do things like call .Add(), .Clear() those kind of Collection methods on it, or whether it is just a delimited string.  You could MsgBox the current value of it and get some info on this.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

It's possible to change the Animation properties on mimic objects during runtime.

It can get a little tricky however...

Essentially there is a bit of a hierarchy: Mimic -> Layers -> Items -> Properties (inc animations)

So if you know the layer name, and the alarm list name, you should be able to access it via

And then the Filter property should align with what is required.  I don't remember the exact setup for the Alarm List filters, I can't recall if it's actually a collection, in which case you'd need to do things like call .Add(), .Clear() those kind of Collection methods on it, or whether it is just a delimited string.  You could MsgBox the current value of it and get some info on this.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
mhayat
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Thank you it worked for me.