Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84599members
353867posts

Managing Engineering Activities within projects

Ask the Community

New users can ask questions related to our Communities, get tips and tricks on posting and commenting in forums, and solving challenges.

Kaushal
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Managing Engineering Activities within projects

Hi,

Do we have any software or tool which can help in managing (monitoring and tracking) the engineering activities of the project and can generate reports and analysis on the progress of the project and provide meaningful dashboard with some financial data.

Please let me know if any such tool exists within Schneider as managing data in excel files is very time consuming and not worth the efforts.

Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Managing Engineering Activities within projects

Hey @Kaushal , could you share more details about the scope of your project to redirect you to the right experts? 

thank you 

Tags (1)
Jean_Commeignes
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Hello Kaushal, 

Schneider Electric uses Project Management softwares for internal purposes.

However, Schneider Electric doesn't market any software or solution in this scope.

As a Schneider Electric employee, you could probably investigate in your extended organisation to identify used ones.

Jean COMMEIGNES
Exchange Community Manager for Power & Building
Tags (1)
Lukeerth
Cadet
0 Likes

Hello,

I'm having the same question. And I would like to clarify how to use Script Editor and Graphics Editor from EcoStruxure. Also: could you please tell me more about SmartStruxure?

Thank you,

Luke

Luke McGuire 

Tags (1)