Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84291members
353411posts

Alarm sounds in niagara workbench but not in alarm console

Ask the Community

New users can ask questions related to our Communities, get tips and tricks on posting and commenting in forums, and solving challenges.

WLong1234
Crewman
Crewman

Alarm sounds in niagara workbench but not in alarm console

I'm trying to set up an alarm sound for the alarm console in Tridium. I have the sounds enabled and the default sound file loaded. When I send a test alarm, I get the sound in Workbench, but when I refresh the alarm console in my browser, we don't hear any sound. Is there a way to fix this?

1 Reply 1
Jean_Commeignes
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Alarm sounds in niagara workbench but not in alarm console

Hello Bill, 

Not sure what Schneider Electric Software you refer to.

Mentioning Niagara, I tend to believe it is a BMS software your issue is related to, isn't it?

In this case, I would strongly advise you to check in our Building Automation Knowledge Base if your issue wouldn't be documented.
https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/Building-Automation-Knowledge/tkb-p/knowledge-base_public 

Best

Jean COMMEIGNES
Exchange Community Manager for Power & Building
Tags (1)