Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84588members
353854posts

AS offline icon appear

Ask the Community

New users can ask questions related to our Communities, get tips and tricks on posting and commenting in forums, and solving challenges.

nizar_iannai_co
Crewman
Crewman

AS offline icon appear

Hi,

I am facing an issue on my AS. I am restoring my ES, which was successfully restored but my AS appear to be offline.

I notice at Device Administrator the it indicate "wrong logon" . I put the logon password, which is the same as workstation password.

I was also facing problem to communicate my AS thru LAN cable at Device Administrator. 

Connecting using USB was ok & i could ping my AS thru LAN.

Please see attached pictures.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Attachments
3 Replies 3
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: AS offline icon appear

Hello @nizar_iannai_co , check this link: https://community.exchange.se.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Planning-for-Continuum-LAN-Upgrade/ta-p/8105

If it's not helping, I add @AdamSteele to this thread, he should be able to help you! 

PS: do not hesitate to check the Knowledge base & use the global search bar to see if your issue was already raised before 

ikechukwum_bass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
0 Likes

Hi Nizar, i am having similar issue. did you later get help?

Tags (1)
Omaelk
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Hello @ikechukwum_bass , as an Building & Residential Partner EcoXpert, you have access to the private community EcoStruxure Building Operation. I invite you to post your issue here to get support from our experts. 

Thank you 

Oma

Community Management Team

Tags (1)