Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84838members
354298posts

EcoStruxure Machine Scada expert EMSE V2020 symbol library

AVEVA Plant SCADA Forum

A support forum for AVEVA Plant SCADA (formerly Citect SCADA). Share new and exciting product information, connect, learn, and collaborate with the ecosystem of Plant SCADA Users. AVEVA Plant SCADA a reliable, flexible and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers. This forum is to connect, share, learn and collaborate new and exciting product information. Feel free to join and share to your Ecosystem of Plant SCADA Users.

Menna-MS
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

EcoStruxure Machine Scada expert EMSE V2020 symbol library

Dear Sir,

I'm an automation Engineer

I was working recently on a turbo machinery project control using EcoStruxure machine Scada expert V2020 EMSE as my HMI software and I would like to ask for your help with the following 

Do anyone have a symbol library for symbols for compressors, turbines, selector switches as a native symbols not industrial graphics symbols that can be shared to use in my project beside the symbols already exists in the software 

also I need symbols for PLC Modicon M580 and its modules X80 to develop a screens for system diagnostics 

So can you help me with this 

best regards 

Menna 

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
Rodrigo_Garcia
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: EcoStruxure Machine Scada expert EMSE V2020 symbol library

Hi @TomDroll , could you hep on this? Thanks!

Rodrigo G. 

Industrial Automation Community manager

Tags (1)