Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84281members
353394posts

EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert - Industrial Graphics Import

AVEVA Plant SCADA Forum

A support forum for AVEVA Plant SCADA (formerly Citect SCADA). Share new and exciting product information, connect, learn, and collaborate with the ecosystem of Plant SCADA Users. AVEVA Plant SCADA a reliable, flexible and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers. This forum is to connect, share, learn and collaborate new and exciting product information. Feel free to join and share to your Ecosystem of Plant SCADA Users.

Menna-MS
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert - Industrial Graphics Import

hi, all

I have an aapckg graphics library exported from stand-alone in-touch application v2020 and I when I imported it in the industrial graphics tool in machine scada expert, it doesn't import it and the symbols inside it didn't appear in the project library so any one has faced such

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
Rodrigo_Garcia
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

HellRe: EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert - Industrial Graphics Import

Hello @TomDroll, Can you support on this, please?

Regards,

Rodrigo G. 

Industrial Automation Community manager

Tags (1)
TomDroll
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: EcoStruxure Machine SCADA Expert - Industrial Graphics Import

Hello Mennat-Allah, v2020 was our first implementation of the Industrial Graphics editor, so not all libraries are able to import.  It has been improved in v2020 SP1, which is due to be released very soon, If want to reach out to me and send your aapkg, I can test it on a pre-released version of SP1.

Tom Droll
Tags (1)