Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84591members
353859posts

M10WH-EC

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

M10WH-EC

This question was originally posted by Ahmet on APC forums on 1/12/2016

Hi All,

when connecting mp3 player to APC power bank , the APC Power Bank gets turned OFF and was not getting charged. Cable is good, Mp3 player can charge with laptop or PC usb outputs, just with power bank can not. Why can not charge this unit?

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: M10WH-EC

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 1/12/2016

Hi,

Sounds like you unit is not drawing enough for the charger to recognize. If the MP3 player is drawing <50 ~ 100mA the unit will auto shut down and enter sleep mode after 20 to 30 seconds. 

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 1/12/2016

Hi,

Sounds like you unit is not drawing enough for the charger to recognize. If the MP3 player is drawing <50 ~ 100mA the unit will auto shut down and enter sleep mode after 20 to 30 seconds. 

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Ahmet on APC forums on 1/12/2016

So , when i plug in for charge mp3 player to power bank, both units are shutting down, power banks leds are flashing. I saw in apc banner , you can charge smart phones, tablet, mp3 player. Why my creative zen 30gb can not charged by power bank ? 

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 1/13/2016

Hi,

Your issue may be related to Kbase FA237957 "When using the Mobile Power Pack, how can I charge both my Phone and my 2.4A device simultaneously? " 

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Ahmet on APC forums on 1/15/2016

Hi,

Problem can not solved , till  Powerbank can not feed on my mp3 player. Please help me.