Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84817members
354269posts

how to get output current via snmp on ‘Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA’ and ‘Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL’

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
chen_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

how to get output current via snmp on ‘Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA’ and ‘Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL’

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/8/2014

we have below 3 ups

Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA

Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL

Symmetra 48K

but only 'Symmetra 48K' can return output current oid: enterprises.318.1.1.1.4.2.4.0

can ‘Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA’ and ‘Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL’ return output current via snmp ?

if yes, haw to?

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: how to get output current via snmp on ‘Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA’ and ‘Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL’

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/9/2014

What output voltage is your Smart UPS RT providing? I only have a SURT15K and it is single phase 208V. My SURT15K UPS also only provides a general current output figure, not per phase.

Output Load: 000.6 kVA 

Output Percent Load: 003 %kVA 

Output Percent Power: 000 %Watts 

Output Current: 0002 Amps 

Output Frequency: 59.99 Hz

Current is in amps, and the description of the OID is:

The output current in 0.1 amperes drawn

by the load on the UPS, or -1 if it's unsupported

by this UPS.

So that is 14 amps you have there. This UPS does not appear to support output per phase so you only have one response is my educated guess here.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: how to get output current via snmp on ‘Smart-UPS VT 30 kVA’ and ‘Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL’

For a lot of the three phase units, you need to look under .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.apc.products.hardware.ups.upsPhase.

.1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.9.3.3.1.4 or .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.apc.products.hardware.ups.upsPhase.upsPhaseOutput.upsPhaseOutputPhaseTable.upsPhaseOutputPhaseEntry.upsPhaseOutputCurrent should work and give you three responses, one for each phase. I should clarify, depending on your location, power configuration, and number of phases, you should see at least one or more likely, multiple responses. I'd also try this for the Symmetra unit. I don't have a 48K, only a 40K and I do have the other two UPS models.

chen_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/9/2014

thank you, i tried .1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.1.9.3.3.1.4 and get 3 values.

but "Smart-UPS RT 20000 XL" returns 140, 0, 0, is it all right?

only one more question, what is the units for them?

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

What output voltage is your Smart UPS RT providing? I only have a SURT15K and it is single phase 208V. My SURT15K UPS also only provides a general current output figure, not per phase.

Output Load: 000.6 kVA 

Output Percent Load: 003 %kVA 

Output Percent Power: 000 %Watts 

Output Current: 0002 Amps 

Output Frequency: 59.99 Hz

Current is in amps, and the description of the OID is:

The output current in 0.1 amperes drawn

by the load on the UPS, or -1 if it's unsupported

by this UPS.

So that is 14 amps you have there. This UPS does not appear to support output per phase so you only have one response is my educated guess here.