Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354357posts

disable popups

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
actek_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

disable popups

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/11/2011

I have searched for an answer here but found nothing. I am running PCPE 3.0 and want to disable the popup notifications that happen every time the UPS switches in and out. We have a lot of noise on this AC feed and even at the lowest settings the UPS kicks in many times per hour. Can I turn off those messages that pop up off the lower right toolbar?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: disable popups

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/30/2011

Hi actek, there is way to mute the alarms on the ups itself (so it will not make a beeping noise) however I believe in the cause of a transfer to battery a pop up notification will still come up letting you know the unit has changed state. Hope this helps.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: disable popups

This was originally posted on APC forums on 8/30/2011

Hi actek, there is way to mute the alarms on the ups itself (so it will not make a beeping noise) however I believe in the cause of a transfer to battery a pop up notification will still come up letting you know the unit has changed state. Hope this helps.