Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84521members
353756posts

configure ups on battery event to run command file d:\shutdown.batch

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

configure ups on battery event to run command file d:\shutdown.batch

This question was originally posted by Vincent on APC forums on 7/5/2013

Hi ,

Can anyone help, I have setup pcns ver 2.2.4 on a windows server 2008 r2. I'm trying to configure the event when ups on battery to run command to shutdown my esxhost (vmware ). But, when I do a test, the command is not running . Further test done, I have also configure the ups on battery to shutdown the server , which when testing it only shutdown my server but not the esx host. I have test a simple command on windows command prompt , it work . than I also tested the batch file it also work , but why it does not work when is configure in  ups on battery event?? Can someone advice??

Regards

Vincent