Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84567members
353835posts

What is the current version of PowerChute?

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
morecomplete_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

What is the current version of PowerChute?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/16/2008

Is there a link that provides this information? I want to make sure I am running the latest version on my 2003 servers. When I go to help - about - I get version 7.0 build 319. However, I've seen a lot of references to versions 7.0.4 and 7.0.5.

Is there a difference in versions of the agent/server/console or are the all the same?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Accepted Solutions
EZ_Button_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: What is the current version of PowerChute?

You won't see much of anything in terms of usability in new versions. You can always update to the most recent by downloading it off our downloads page, but it will require an uninstall and reinstall for the update. There should be release notes available as well.

http://www.apcc.com/tools/download/index.cfm?isocountrycode=US&tsk=

As new UPS's are introduced and new OS's, new versions are produced to support them.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
EZ_Button_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: What is the current version of PowerChute?

You won't see much of anything in terms of usability in new versions. You can always update to the most recent by downloading it off our downloads page, but it will require an uninstall and reinstall for the update. There should be release notes available as well.

http://www.apcc.com/tools/download/index.cfm?isocountrycode=US&tsk=

As new UPS's are introduced and new OS's, new versions are produced to support them.