Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84784members
354230posts

Smart-UPS 1500 XLM solid beep for no apparent reason.

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
brehmster_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Smart-UPS 1500 XLM solid beep for no apparent reason.

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/27/2010

I am trying to troubleshoot this UPS without success. All seems to test out fine, no indicator lights on the front, no problem with the outlet outputs, yet I am getting a solid alarm beep for reasons unknown. When we log into the UPS via the NIC card the logs show no issues or alarms. I have a SUM48RMXLB2U battery pack connected as well but the condition persists whether it is connected or not. Anyone have any suggestions or troubleshooting tips?

Model: Smart-UPS 1500 XLM
Serial Number: QS0637220129
Firmware Revision: 716.3.D
Manufacture Date: 09/11/06

Accepted Solutions
brehmster_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Smart-UPS 1500 XLM solid beep for no apparent reason.

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/28/2010

Sorry, let me clarify that...all the LED lights on the front show normal. The logs are normal as well. I will attempt to reseat the power module and see if that will fix it. I will have to schedule that after hours but will post my results...

Thanks for the Reply

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
brehmster_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Smart-UPS 1500 XLM solid beep for no apparent reason.

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/28/2010

Sorry, let me clarify that...all the LED lights on the front show normal. The logs are normal as well. I will attempt to reseat the power module and see if that will fix it. I will have to schedule that after hours but will post my results...

Thanks for the Reply