Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82628members
350277posts

Shutdown due to 016 DC Bus Low

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Shutdown due to 016 DC Bus Low

This question was originally posted by Mukhtar on APC forums on 1/27/2016

I am facing problem with SRCPM6KI. When I try to turn ON inverter all tests(frequency out 50Hz,input 230 50Hz,Rectifier OK, Charger OK, Battery OK, DC Bus OK, Inverter Test OK) passed but at the end when UPS self test started red warning light lit with beep sound and showing shutdown due to 016 DC Bus low. Secondly I want to download its logs from UPS brain. NMC not installed in this unit. Kindly help to resolve the issue.

Mukhtar

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
sanjaym_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Shutdown due to 016 DC Bus Low

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/9/2016

Problem solved pls give me solution i am facing 

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 1/27/2016

Hi,

It would be beneficial for you to contact local technical support concerning this issue. Contact information can be found at this link http://www.apc.com/site/support/index.cfm/contact-information/ 

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Mukhtar on APC forums on 1/29/2016

OK. Agreed. But just for information can we download event logs. And is there any calibration parameters of this UPS

Mukhtar

sanjaym_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/9/2016

Problem solved pls give me solution i am facing