Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84439members
353638posts

SURT10000XLI power installation question

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

SURT10000XLI power installation question

This question was originally posted by Elia on APC forums on 1/13/2014

Hello everyone,

I need to ask you about a certain installation at a customer's site.

We have 8 UPS's SURT10000XLI installed for Pharmaceutical Laboratory single phase equipment.

For some redundancy reasons, all of the UPS's inputs are supplied from a larger 80 KVA three phase UPS system.

Lately we have faced some problems with 3 out of 8 ups's, one by one. The inverter was defected, and showed an error code 00100.

Could this installation, of one large ups supplying 8 smaller ups, be causing any degradation of power quality, and by that having an impact on the ups's inverter board components?

Thanks in advance for any insight you have for me.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: SURT10000XLI power installation question

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 1/13/2014

Where did you see inverter fault reported? I see 00100 as a PFC failure. What is the load attached to the UPS or does this occur with no attached load?

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: SURT10000XLI power installation question

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 1/13/2014

Where did you see inverter fault reported? I see 00100 as a PFC failure. What is the load attached to the UPS or does this occur with no attached load?