Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82746members
350521posts

Replacement front bezels?

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
support_at_machadoconsulting.com_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Replacement front bezels?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/30/2013

Hello,

I am in need of some front bezel covers for a few 2U and 3U UPS's in our server room as replacements. The following models are what I need in black:

• SmartUPS SUA2200RM2U x 3
  • SmartUPS SU1400RM2U x 1
  • SmartUPS SU1400XLRM3U x 1

I have tried eBay, Amazon, and other third party websites but nobody has any in stock (even in white/beige). Are there any other locations or retailers where I can get some bezels? I can try to use black spray paint on the ones I have already, but I would like to get replacements.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
tyler.s._apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Replacement front bezels?

If APC Support doesn't have anything available, feel free to give me a call and I'll see what i can find in the warehouse. The SU1400RM2U and SU1400RMXL3U both come standard with the beige bezels, but we may have the BX120 models available. (410) 521-1000 x135.  
-Tyler

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 7/30/2013

Have you tried to contact APC support yet? We can maybe see if we have them in stock and double check part numbers.

Another option would be CoastTec who is our authorized service provider - Jon Sevel - CoastTec or tyler.s. - does CoastTec normally have spare UPS front bezels around at all you can offer to users?

tyler.s._apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

If APC Support doesn't have anything available, feel free to give me a call and I'll see what i can find in the warehouse. The SU1400RM2U and SU1400RMXL3U both come standard with the beige bezels, but we may have the BX120 models available. (410) 521-1000 x135.  
-Tyler