Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84521members
353752posts

Replacement Hardware

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
analogguy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Replacement Hardware

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/6/2013

I have a couple of SURT7500 units that are missing the cleats needed for rack mounting. The cleats are the small metal parts that mount on the side/rear of the unit.

They are shown here http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/SCON-77KLB9/SCON-77KLB9_R1_EN.pdf

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Accepted Solutions
analogguy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: Replacement Hardware

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/7/2013

Thank you for the prompt response. I thought it might be in the kit but it wasn't clear from the product page.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 3/7/2013

Hello,

Upon checking the material listing, I see that the cleats that you were looking for comes with the Rail Kit for that UPS.  The part number for the rail kit is the SURTRK2,  http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=SURTRK2

analogguy_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/7/2013

Thank you for the prompt response. I thought it might be in the kit but it wasn't clear from the product page.