Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84584members
353853posts

PowerChute Personal Edition Upgrade to v3.0 - Retaining UPS Data

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
SJMarty_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

PowerChute Personal Edition Upgrade to v3.0 - Retaining UPS Data

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/11/2011

Hello,

I currently have two computers running Windows XP Professional. Each is connected to an APC Back-Ups XS 1500 via USB. I replaced both batteries about a year ago. Currently, under the 'Technical Details' section, the PowerChute v2.0 software shows that the 'Last Battery Replacement' as 2/5/10. In order to upgrade to v3.0, the software is telling me I have to uninstall v2.0. Uninstalling PowerChute v2.0 dumps all of the APC data from the registry. My question is this...how do I change the 'Last Battery Replacement Date' to the correct date (2/5/10) after I install v3.0?

Thanks,

-Steve

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: PowerChute Personal Edition Upgrade to v3.0 - Retaining UPS Data

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 5/12/2011

On the setup that I have. When I clicked on Replacement Battery Date button it showed me that date when it was last replaced and asked me if I would like to update/change the replacement battery date.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: PowerChute Personal Edition Upgrade to v3.0 - Retaining UPS Data

This reply was originally posted by Jonathan on APC forums on 5/12/2011

On the setup that I have. When I clicked on Replacement Battery Date button it showed me that date when it was last replaced and asked me if I would like to update/change the replacement battery date.