Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354354posts

Power Level of BX1600MI-MS at 95% during morning. Applied always ON and Plugged in / OFF still Plugged in

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

ajay17
Cadet
0 Likes

Power Level of BX1600MI-MS at 95% during morning. Applied always ON and Plugged in / OFF still Plugged in

Hi All,

Im just wondering why my UPS BX1600MI-MS every morning is at 95% charged capacity? Im thinking it should at 100% due to being always plugged in. 

I tried leaving it on and plugged in over night and it still shows 95% in the morning.

Also tried turning off the UPS but still plugged in over night and battery level showed at 95% in the morning.

is there a small discharge in the UPS when it sense that is it idle?

Thanks to anyone who will answer.

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
JonPro
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Power Level of BX1600MI-MS at 95% during morning. Applied always ON and Plugged in / OFF still Plugged in

Hi @ajay17 

Thank you for reaching out to the SE Community, my name is Jon and I will assist you with this query.

Have you tried unplugging the UPS and letting the battery drain until it depletes?

Regards,

JonPro
Secure Power Team
Tags (1)