Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84341members
353519posts

LED Fault Code - SURT10000XLI

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
Marco-Hans_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

LED Fault Code - SURT10000XLI

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/30/2018

I am trying to fix an old UPS at a school. I expect the batteries need to be replaced; however, I don't see the replace batter light. Instead I see the Fault Code in the attached image. The Fault Code is 00101. What does this Fault Code mean ?

Attachments

Accepted Solutions
chefash_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: LED Fault Code - SURT10000XLI

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/5/2018

The 00101 light combination is the Output Relay fault.  Its actually not that bad of an error and can be repaired.  On the PFC board, you should find the output relays.  If you are lucky you will find one of the 4 relays are bad.  That area is pretty easy to work on.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 4/2/2018

Hi,

The code indicates an output relay fault. If the unit is under warranty you should contact local support for assistance possible replacement. 

chefash_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/5/2018

The 00101 light combination is the Output Relay fault.  Its actually not that bad of an error and can be repaired.  On the PFC board, you should find the output relays.  If you are lucky you will find one of the 4 relays are bad.  That area is pretty easy to work on.