Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84577members
353848posts

J10 LCD/LED dimmer issue

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
blackjackmark_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

J10 LCD/LED dimmer issue

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/4/2013

Just got the J10 and am trying to turn off both the LED and LCD screen. The  LCD turns off...UNLESS I also set the LEDs to "off". When I set the LEDs to "off" then  the LCD screen remains slightly lit. Argh!

I've read on another post the there's no way for the power button to dim, But thats not the issue. The LEDs to the right and left will only dim if the LCD screen remains on.

Tags (5)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: J10 LCD/LED dimmer issue

This reply was originally posted by Secret on APC forums on 4/8/2013

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the display. We currently have no fix for this issue, however our Engineers have been made aware. I hope to see a solution some time in the future.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/5/2013

SecretSquirrel - can you help with this one please?

blackjackmark_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 4/6/2013

Further clarification: the LEDs do dim, they go from high to low off. So they seem to be functioning properly. And in  the high or low setting for the LEDs, the LCD screen goes totally dark. It's when the LEDs are set to the off mode that the LCD screen remains dimly lit, even though the LCD is also set to "off".

Hope that helps!.

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Secret on APC forums on 4/8/2013

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with the display. We currently have no fix for this issue, however our Engineers have been made aware. I hope to see a solution some time in the future.