Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

Info su log

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
legea_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Info su log

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/25/2014

Hello to all,

I would like to have info about the log that I get almost every day ...

The logs, in order, are:

• Code : 0x020F
    •      Critical Events - UPS: An input voltage or frequency problem prevents switching to bypass mode.
  • Code : 0x0109
    • Warning Events - UPS: On battery power in response to an input power problem.
  • Code : 0x010A
    • Informational Events - UPS: No longer on battery power.

What can it be?

Thanks to everyone who responds.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Info su log

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 3/25/2014

Hello,

Here is what I can tell you:

UPS: An input voltage or frequency problem prevents switching to bypass mode.

This means your input voltage/frequency to your UPS is out of the range that the UPS would accept if your UPS has to go to bypass operation. To better help with that, we'd need to understand your UPS model and then look at the data log for the time period you receive this.

UPS: On battery power in response to an input power problem.

This means your UPS switched from online to battery operation because of a problem with the input power (too high or low of a voltage or frequency, for example). Your UPS can only run off of a specific range of input voltage/frequency and if that is missing or out of range, it will go to battery operation.

UPS: No longer on battery power.

This is the "clearing" condition for UPS: On battery power in response to an input power problem when your UPS returns to online operation.

I can tell you more if you give us all the log files (config.ini, data.txt, event.txt) from your Network Management Card. Instructions here -> How can I download Event, Data, Configuration, and Debug files from my Network Management Card? | FA...

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Info su log

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 3/25/2014

Hello,

Here is what I can tell you:

UPS: An input voltage or frequency problem prevents switching to bypass mode.

This means your input voltage/frequency to your UPS is out of the range that the UPS would accept if your UPS has to go to bypass operation. To better help with that, we'd need to understand your UPS model and then look at the data log for the time period you receive this.

UPS: On battery power in response to an input power problem.

This means your UPS switched from online to battery operation because of a problem with the input power (too high or low of a voltage or frequency, for example). Your UPS can only run off of a specific range of input voltage/frequency and if that is missing or out of range, it will go to battery operation.

UPS: No longer on battery power.

This is the "clearing" condition for UPS: On battery power in response to an input power problem when your UPS returns to online operation.

I can tell you more if you give us all the log files (config.ini, data.txt, event.txt) from your Network Management Card. Instructions here -> How can I download Event, Data, Configuration, and Debug files from my Network Management Card? | FA...