Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84422members
353607posts

Help needed with a SUA2200RMI2U

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
froycard_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/5/2010

I have ten UPSs (SUA2200RMI2U) rating for input voltage of 230 VAC. My question is if this UPS can be connected to an electrical input as follows:

1) L1 - L2 - N --> two 120 VAC phases + Neutral.

I don't know if I will have some issues when I connect this UPS this way or I must connect this UPS as follows:

2) L - N - G --> 230 VAC + Neutral + Ground.

If I connect this UPS as I stated before as 120+120+N, what voltage rate I will have at the output?

Any help will be appreciated, and if anyone can give me some link so I can follow the right way to wire a UPS.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
froycard_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

I have ten UPSs (SUA2200RMI2U) rating for input voltage of 230 VAC. My question is if this UPS can be connected to an electrical input as follows:

I don't know if I will have some issues when I connect this UPS this way or I must connect this UPS as follows:

If I connect this UPS as I stated before as 120+120+N, what voltage rate I will have at the output?

Any help will be appreciated, and if anyone can give me some link so I can follow the right way to wire a UPS.

Thanks

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
froycard_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Thanks