Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84257members
353361posts

Autoupdate of managment console

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
egort_at_mail.md_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Autoupdate of managment console

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/3/2008

When I start console (ver. 7.0.5) and after it connects to server, it claims that a console update is available at my(!) server and I should update it. If I select No it exits, if Yes - console starts to download non-existent update from powerchute server and it takes forever... if I cancel update console exits.
How I can tell it that there is no updates at server? I've deleted all in folder Product Update on server, but still it sees something.

Accepted Solutions
Cap1_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Autoupdate of managment console

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/6/2008

Hello,

I assume you are talking about Powerchute Business Edition? What OS are you running?

I'm not exactly sure how you got to this point but I would suggest uninstalling the software completely, the downloading a fresh version off our website, and then reinstalling.

You can get it here:
http://www.apcc.com/tools/download/index.cfm?isocountrycode=US&tsk=

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
Cap1_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Autoupdate of managment console

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/6/2008

Hello,

I assume you are talking about Powerchute Business Edition? What OS are you running?

I'm not exactly sure how you got to this point but I would suggest uninstalling the software completely, the downloading a fresh version off our website, and then reinstalling.

You can get it here:
http://www.apcc.com/tools/download/index.cfm?isocountrycode=US&tsk=